Franchise Info Request Franchise Information
Even though we think a Pet Passages franchise offers an excellent financial opportunity for an owner, we are primarily driven by the strong belief that family pets deserve to be treated with the same amount of care, dignity, and reverence in death as all other human family members. Our services are designed to deliver a memorable experience tailored to each family and pet and to allow pet owners multiple ways to grieve, honor, and memorialize their pets. We are looking for franchise owners who not only want an exciting business opportunity, but also share this same belief. Existing funeral home owners, in particular, could easily add this growing opportunity to their existing businesses and fulfill the needs of an underserved market. If this value stirs something in your soul, we encourage you to contact us so we can begin this journey together. We do not grant franchises to everyone, but we promise that we will do our best to give you every opportunity to see if a Pet Passages franchise is right for you.
Franchising provides an owner with a proven system, comprehensive training, marketing support, foresight, concept, brand recognition, reputation, real estate advice, ongoing support, and much more. Franchising provides the business framework and tools, but to be successful it requires an owner’s business acumen, attention to detail, work ethic, leadership skills, and the ability to follow instructions.
Five Reasons to Own a Pet Passages Franchise
- You will join a company with a proven history. Pet Passages has 25 affiliates throughout North America.
- You will provide a unique and appropriate memorial and cremation service unlike any other.
- You will collaborate with partners and owners who share your passion and will contribute to your success.
- Because of our approach and methods, you will see families experience an exceptional cathartic and bonding experience.
- There is unlimited growth potential. There are countless numbers of pet owners who do not know where to turn following the loss of a pet. Pet Passages provides the care, understanding, and proprietary services which allow pet owners to properly say goodbye to a pet and experience peace of mind.
The Ideal Owner
A successful and committed Pet Passages owner can best be described as someone who:
- Demonstrates a genuine love for animals and true compassion for all family members
- Has outstanding organization skills and follows instructions, operational procedures, and administrative guidelines
- Exhibits high personal, moral, and ethical standards (honesty, integrity, trustworthiness, sincerity, etc.)
- Possesses strong customer service skills
- Meets initial investment requirements
- Understands what it takes to run a business
- Successfully completes all training and qualifies to serve as a Certified Pet Funeral Director
Pet Passages Franchising, Inc. is dedicated to the success of its franchise network. Therefore, each franchisee can expect consistent support from the Corporate Office, especially in the initial stages of the business. As part of this continuing support, Pet Passages Franchise, Inc. has a very experienced team in place to provide you with the following:
- Site selection assistance
- Design and layout assistance
- Internal support
- Access to our proprietary Pet Passages Pet Cremation Software program
- Operational support
- Ongoing education and development
- Regular field visits
- Marketing support
- Access to all equipment and supplies
- Comprehensive operations manual
To learn more about the Pet Passages business opportunity, complete the brief Inquiry Form and our Corporate Office will contact you.